Wednesday, December 7, 2011

What I Ate Wednesday

Happy Wednesday!

I made some really great recipes this week, so I'm going to cut the chit chat short and get right to all my yummy eats.......

Breakie

Greek Yogourt sweetened with honey and topped with Pumpkin Harvest Granola



Lunch

Loaded baked potato soup. This is a crockpot recipe that will be coming very, very soon! We think it tastes even better the second day, so we've had this for a couple of lunches now :-)



Dinner

Honey mustard roasted veggies over quinoa (recipe by Kris). Best veggie recipe I've tried lately!!! If you love honey mustard, you will LOVE this recipe --- I took the leftovers to work the next day and had them in a wrap for lunch. SO. GOOD!


So there you have it! Short and sweet and sooooooo delicious! If you're looking for more meal inspiration, head on over and check out Miss Jenn's What I Ate Wednesday page.




I suspect we might even find some awesome recipes for the holidays over there!!!

What have you been munching on this week?

Have an awesome day,

Andrea

13 comments:

  1. hmmm too much cake and cupcakes i swear! i love loaded baked potato soup! yum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh cant wait for the soup recipe! Happy WIAW :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy WIAW! Everything looks yummo. I'm gonna make that pumpkin granola!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for providing the link to the protein granola! Will make soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking forward to the soup recipe! I love a good potato soup!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oohhh the soup sounds delicious! Can't wait for the recipe :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love crockpot dishes! and honey mustard too! cant wait for the recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great eats - I'm looking forward to that recipe. <3 slow cookers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please share that baked potato crock pot recipe soon! YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love you Girl!!!! I also love the look of this soup and NEED the recipe :)

    I hope you have a great Friday tomorrow!!!

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Short sweet and delicious is perfect for me! I love easy meals. :) I'm a huge snacker though so I usually have smaller meals and tons and tons of snacks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your dinner looks absolutely delicious. Anything honey mustard is an ace in my book. ;) I really want to start doing WIAW's.

    ReplyDelete