Friday, March 9, 2012

High Five For Friday - Yay it's March!

Can you believe we've already arrived at March 9th?! I predict sunshiney skies and warmer temperatures in our very near future. Thank you to Lauren for continuing to host this fabulous Friday fun fest - I love sharing my happy stuff with you all!!

Here are some things that have made me smile this week...

Photobucket

My sleepy dogs. Last Sunday was a very lazy day at our house.
These two were sawing logs most of the day!
Loves of my life (& my husband too haha!!)
We're taking it pretty easy today :-)


Apple Walnut Coconut Delight Granola from Love Grown Foods.
I've seen other bloggers raving about this stuff in the USA and I found it for the first time
in a local grocery store this week.
 I am in love! 
Eek! First time I've seen @lovegrownfoods in Ontario! So excited to try it :)


Coloured Skinny Jeans
I'm loving red, hot pink and turqoise.
I'll take one of each please!!
fall fashion - brightly coloured jeans are the big thing

Cherry Banana Coffee Smoothie Bowl
Recipe & picture from Peachy Palate
MUST. TRY. THIS. WEEKEND.


Don't forget to set your clocks ahead this weekend!
Spring is right around the corner my friends!!!

What's made you smile this week?

Have a great weekend!!!

Andrea
xo

PS - one other thing that would make me VERY happy would be receiving my new modem cord so our Internet was back up & running --- do you hear me Bell Canada?!

No comments:

Post a Comment