Friday, April 27, 2012

High Five for Friday

Happy Friday! It's been a while since I did a High Five for Friday post,
but there's been lots of things that I've been loving lately, so I thought this
last Friday of April was the perfect day to share some of them with y'all!


Photobucket


Frozen PB Maple Banana Bites from Yes, I Want Cake
(I admit that I've already made 2 batches...and this is all I have left LOL!)



This 15 minute at-home workout from Fit Fab Cities for days when you're pinched for time!




The Carrie Diaries by Candace Bushnell chronicles Carrie's life before SATC.

A new read my friend, Barb, lent me. I'm a have been a Sex & the City fan forever
and I can't wait to dive into this book!

The Carrie Diaries



Turquoise & Caicos nailpolish by Essie.
Perfect for Springtime toes.




PC Organics Frozen Power Fruit Blend
This awesome blend is chock full of sweet cherries, blackberries & blueberries.

PC Organics Power Fruit Blend
This combo is ah-mazing in smoothies and in Angela's homemade berry sorbet.

 Just made @ohsheglows homemade berry sorbet. Oh my heaven, it's ah-mazing!!


TGIF MY FRIENDS! ENJOY YOUR DAY.

Andrea
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Are you enjoying the Carrie Diaries? I need a new summer read (not that its summer yet), I wonder if its good on audio book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't actually started it yet. I have travel plans coming up in the next few weeks and I was saving it for that because I will be doing some of my travelling alone and will need something to occupy my flight times! I will let you know though :)

      Delete
  2. I love Essie nail polish - such great colors! I've never read the Sex and the City book, but Candace Bushnell is a great author- her books are great summer reads. :)

    ReplyDelete