Saturday, September 3, 2011

Why, hello there Fall!!

Happy Labour Day long weekend everybody! This weekend feels a little bittersweet. As you know I absolutely adore long weekends, but I really hate to think this is last long weekend of yet another summer. I know I've said it before, but I've just gotta say it again....where the heck has the time gone?! 2011 is zooming by before my very eyes!

Even though I'm sad to see summer in the rearview mirror, I've gotta admit that I'm looking forward to welcoming Fall with open arms.

I have a ton of things to look forward to in the coming weeks.

....there's that baby nephew that's on his way. My sister is expecting her second baby and Bentley Drew is expected to make his debut sometime in early October....

.....and I absolutely love fall fairs.....


I love decorating the house with hay bales and mums and lots of gourds and squash.....


 ...and we can't forget about the food! Oh, the food. Thanksgiving, pumpkin pie, roasted squash......oh my goodness how I love me some comfort food!


....I'm lucky because I get two Thanksgivings this year. The Canadian holiday is in mid-October and then I'm heading down to Kentucky to visit my new nephew and celebrate Thanksgiving again....I might also be planning a little Black Friday retail therapy as well :-)

In between, we're going on a little vacay down to LAS VEGAS (I can't believe I almost forgot to include that!) Our friends' Hallowe'en wedding is going to be so unique ~ I can't wait to see how it all turns out! Keep an eye out over the next few weeks because I can't make up my mind on what costume I want --- there are so many to choose from and I have been really indecisive.

Three days after we're  home from Vegas, it's my 34th birthday (holla!) and then our 11th wedding anniversary is just a few days after that

 Whew! With all this awesomeness coming up in my life, Fall is going to fly by as fast as summer did!

What do you look forward too as Fall approaches?

Happy Saturday!

Andrea


4 comments:

  1. You have lots of awesome things planned for Fall!
    Halloween wedding in vegas sounds like so much fun as does a new nephew, yay!
    Fall approaching means pumpkin recipes and snuggles in the new house :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you have a lot of things to look forward too! I love fall time with the kiddos. Decorating and enjoying the parks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant believe Fall is almost here....I really miss the summer already!! I love summer!! But I admit, the decorations for the upcoming months make me happy :)

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I'm somewhat dreading fall, as I'm a summer gal through and through, but I WILL take some pumpkin pie...

    ReplyDelete