Friday, February 17, 2012

High Five for Friday

Happy Friday!

It's the last day of work before a long weekend {woot woot}
Long weekends = par-tay, so let's start the weekend with five crazy fun
things that have brought a smile to my lips this week:)

Thanks again to Lauren for hosting this Friday shindig!

Photobucket
</div><br />
<div style=


Bahahahahahahahaha

Love this!




Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal

The epitome of comfort food - breakie style

recipe here


Fave outfit pinned this week.

I will definitely be going to a country music festival in this!
Pinned Image
source


Fave Pic I Took This Week

I love how bright and green my smoothie is. It was soooo goooooddddd!!!



EOS Summer Fruit Lip Balm

<3

Leaves your lips so soft and smells amazing!

Summer Fruit Lip Balm Sphere
source

I have a lip gloss addiction. It's becoming a problem ;)

So there's a peek at my fave products, my fave "pins" and some awesome-possum food!

What's put a smile on your face this week?

Have a great Friday,

Andrea
xo

11 comments:

  1. That card has me laughing and I haven't even had caffeine yet. Impressive! Also, I've seen that lip balm at the store and have been tempted to try. I'll definitely have to try after hearing your review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That green smoothie looks so awesome! I'm craving one now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got the EOS lip balm in Honeysuckle Honeydew. I'm obsessed! It's so good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My morning smoothie made me smile as well. :) But the fact that it's a long weekend takes the cake.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh honey, you and me both!! I have the same addiction!! I have this EOS lip balm and LOVE IT!!! OMG, its amazing!!

    That outfit is HAWT!!!! WOO HOO!

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that outfit!! Simply yet stylish. I've been wanting to try that lip balm, I'll have to pick some up!

    xo-Leah
    http://yoursunnyside.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those eos balms are so cute! Do they last long? They look so small!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are actually really big! I'm sure it looks funny when you see someone using it!

      Delete
  8. I have never heard of Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal before but that looks amazing!!!! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need to try the EOS balms. I always see them and never pick one up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The EOS fruit balm looks great!! I'm also obsessed about lip balm... What can I say, can't stand chapped lips... :p

    http://www.ladyonaroof.com/

    ReplyDelete