Friday, February 24, 2012

High Five for this Short Week Friday!

Have I told you how much I LOVE short work weeks?! Friday came so quickly. I swear it was just Tuesday, then I blinked and here I find myself at the end of yet another week.

Here are some highlights from this super quick week of mine:


1. Fave (Must Try) Pancake Recipe

Red Velvet Pancakes
I really don't think I need to give any explanation on this one :)

heart
(recipe & pic by Chocolate-Covered Katie)


2. Fave Must-Have Dress

I've recently discovered Dress 911.

I. WANT.




3. Fave New Bar - Superfruit Nutty Crunch Bar

This bar is amazing! I received a bunch of Pure Bars in the mail last week and this is hands down my fave (with chocolate brownie coming in as a very close second). I have to admit that I kept the wrapper because I have plans to try to recreate this bar into a homemade version that I can have at home when I need a high protein snack.


Make sure you enter my giveaway for a 6 pack of Pure Bars. The giveaway closes tomorrow night and the winner will be announced on Monday.


4. Inspiration

I've had a few days lately where I've really needed this to push me to get to the gym!

Pinned Image


5. Tulips

What can I say? I have a serious case of Spring fever.

Pinned Image

What's made you smile this week?
Do you have Spring fever yet?

Thank you Lauren for continuing to host this high five par-tay!

Photobucket



Have a great weekend!

Andrea
xo

3 comments:

  1. I want those tulips, right now!! So ready for spring blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tulips are my fave! So pretty and cheerful!

    And Red Velvet pancakes?! Its on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The daffodils are blooming freakishly early here, so I picked some and put them in the kitchen. Yup. Definitely spring fever. And that dress is adorable. Now let me go waste some hours on that site...

    ReplyDelete