Wednesday, August 17, 2011

What I (Wish) I Ate Wednesday + Link Love

Sadly, all I am eating today is a whole lotta this.


I think I ate something that disagreed with me yesterday and my poor belly has been in agony ever since!!! I like to eat and this whole twisty sickly belly thing just ain't workin' out for me!

Since I can't even begin to think about making or eating food, I thought I'd spread a little link love this morning and give you a wish list of things I've recently seen posted that I would LOVE to be eating right now. I couldn't completely miss out on today's WIAW fun!





I've had Kelly's Tropical Arnold Palmer bookmarked for months. I've been planning to make it all summer and just haven't gotten to it ~ you know it's hard when you have 100 recipes marked "must make asap"!!! I swear that I will be making this awesome looking bevie before the last summer day has passed us by!!

For breakie, I could definitely go for some of Allison's blueberry super pancakes. We all know how much I've been loving blueberries lately and I'd eat pancakes for every meal if I could!

For lunch, I'd definitely go for a salad. I've been dying to try Jenn's Greek Potato Salad. I actually am thinking I might make it up for a barbecue we have planned in a couple of weeks! I really love that she served it in a pepper. Cutest presentation ever!!!

Jessica had posted a breakie recipe lately that I am dying to try, but when I popped over to her site to get the link, this recipe popped up. Um, Easy Beer Mac N Cheese??!!! Yes please!!! This girl has so many delicious and sinful recipes, it's really hard to choose just one!!!

I LOVE dessert and this recipe has been calling my name. I'm just afraid to make it without some other people around to help eat it because I could definitely eat the entire thing on my own. Check out Deanna Bauer's Key Lime Cheesecake with Strawberry Butter Sauce. Sounds like heaven to me!!

Alas, I think it's safe to say that I won't be doing much in the kitchen today. Luckily for me I have a freshly baked batch of banana chocolate chip muffins sitting on the counter to keep me company if I ever get my appetite back! Obviously I will need the chocolate to get my energy levels back up :-D


If you're looking for more inspiration, head on over to visit Jenn and all her fabulous blogger buddies. 

Well, my bed is calling my name, so I'm off to have a nap with my "nurses" :-)



Have a good one!

Andrea

7 comments:

  1. Aww, sorry you're feeling sick :( But those puppies look like they'd make anyone feel better! And beer mac and cheese sounds beyond incredible...

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! Love the idea of "what i WISH i ate!" Don't worry girlie-- I'm sure your tummy will be back to normal soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. poor thing. drink some ginger tea or some ginger kombucha you'll be back to it in no time.

    http://laurenlanzaosias.blogspot.com
    fall wish list...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww! I hope you feel better soon! XOXO!

    Thanks so much for the mention! The Arnie Palmer is definitely delicious! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooo noooo my poor dollface!!! Feel better!! Drink ginger tea it makes it feel all better!!!

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ack! Sorry I missed this. I hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete