Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day 1 - Welcome to my Journey!

Hi everyone! Welcome to my brand spankin' new blog Vegvacious. Why Vegvacious you might be wondering??? Well, I've been tossing around names for a while now and I really wanted something that reflected who I am and where I am hoping to be. The "Veg" part is because I am vegetarian. This is a lifestyle choice I made a year ago and I have never felt better! I made the choice because I am an animal lover and it was a moral thing for me at first...but I've got to tell you that since switching to a plant-based diet, my body feels fantastic! I am rarely ever feeling under the weather, I sleep better, I have more energy and I have discovered a love for the kitchen that I never knew existed before (oh yeah....you are going to be seeing alot of really fab recipes on here). The "vacious" comes from "vivacious" ~ "full of life & energy"; "lively and animated"...this is is the kind of person I want to be.

I am so excited that you have come across my blog...whether you stumbled across it by accident or you are an old friend who just wants to stay in touch and follow my journey....I am just so glad that you are here!!

Stay tuned....I have so much to say so you will be hearing from me again really soon!!

2 comments:

  1. I found your blog today - and I'm glad I found it so soon! I can't wait to read more - I made the "veg" decision a year ago, and love reading about semi-new veggies like me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura! So glad you stumbled across my blog. Looking forward to taking this journey together!

    ReplyDelete